Friday, January 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in California!!!

For Thanksgiving my parents and I drove out to California to visit Karen and Dustin! Although it was a very very long drive it was worth every hour we spent in the car to lay on the beach for a couple of days! We had a great time and a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

My cute neph dog Bronco!

My cute neph dog chillin on his chair on the patio!

Karen and I standing by a beautiful Christmas tree after we got out of movie theatre from seeing the new Twilight movie...

Karen and Dustin got me a boyfriend for my birthday/graduation/thanksgiving present! Thanks! I totally love him!!!

While in Cali we were introduced to Yogurtland... they have every flavor of yogurt you could imagine and you can put delicious toppings on it to create a little cup of heaven! You then pay by how much your yogurt weighs (we got a free shirt because our yogurt put together was the certain weight limit)... then you get to indulge in your creation and enjoy!!!

Karen and I being yogurtland models!...


Me getting a tan at the beach!!!

Having fun at the beach!!!

Me and mom having fun at the ocean!!!

Me and Mom at the ocean!!!


I was talking to my roomie Lindsey while I was at the beach and she told me to make a sand angel for her since she was in Utah in the snow... so instead of getting covered in sand I just drew a sand angel!

Our toes at the beach!!!

Karen and I at Laguna beach!!!

Me, Dad, and Karen... at Laguna Beach!... Please note dad's hat!... mom and I picked it out at some gas station along the way when we were driving to cali... we got dad a hat with hair on it... it is quite a hilarious hat... so it was a must buy item! :)

Me, Mom, Dad, Karen + Baby Nellie!

My photography skills while at the beach!!!

Me and my "boyfriend" after he's fully grown... he's so cute!!

Karen made an apron for me for my birthday! It is such a cute apron! I love it!!!
Thank you Karen and Dustin for letting us come to visit you in Cali!! I loved visiting you and can't wait until I come out there to visit you again!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun when you guys came out here! Can't wait to have y'all come out again! It was good to see you over Christmas! (Even with the cold!) Love you Yells! xoxo

    ReplyDelete