Friday, January 1, 2010

Cleaning the Sink!

On Halloween Lacie had her sister Cassie and friend Tanya come to spend Halloween up in good ol' Logan! We decided to try out Angies... "Where the Locals Eat".... They had some good food... but the main event or hoorah about Angies is if you can "Clean the Sink!"... Essentially.. it is this HUGE ice cream sunday... if you are able to clean the sink you get a bumper sticker, your picture on the wall, and bragging rights that you cleaned the sink!

Me, Linds, and Lacie partying it up in the truck!!!

This is the sink that you get the glory from eating... it may look small in the picture.. but trust me! It's huge! It took five of us... and we barely finished!

This is me contributing to the eating of the sink! Everyone that I was with didn't believe that I could shove a huge bite of ice cream in my mouth... they obviously don't know me that well... after a little episode of having a brain freeze I was ready for some more ice cream!

Me, Lindsey, Cassie, Lacie'D, and Tanya... Cleaned the Sink!

Lacie and I showing off the wonderful bumper sticker that we got... the bumper sticker currently resides on Lacie's truck!

Me, Lacie and Lindsey showing our pure joy for being able to clean the sink at Angies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment