Friday, January 1, 2010

Veteran's Day Parade

I came up to visit my family for a weekend and wound up going to a Veteran's Day parade they were having in Ogden. After finding a parking spot I met up with my mom, sister, and her mother-in-law! We watched all the wonderful floats that commemorated all those who have and still are fighting for this wonderful country. We stood on the side of the road watching all of the floats pass by and waited for Kai Lani's company to pass!

Linda, Mom, Me, and Kimberlee when I first got to the parade!!!

Mom, Linda, Me, Kimberlee.... another shot of the four of us! :)


This is Kai Lani and his company... he is the one behind the dude with the red hat! Thanks for serving the country Kai Lani!

Mom and her glamour shot while at the parade!!

Me and Bimms at the parade!!!

A lady at the parade... I liked her hat so I thought that I would share this wonderful hat with you all!

Mom showing her patriotic side with all the flags that were handed to us at the parade! :)

Kai Lani walking to meet up with us!

Kimberlee and Kai Lani

Kai Lani and Mom!

Me and Kai Lani!
Thank you to all of those who serve this country!!! A special thanks to my brother Denny, brother-in-law Kai, and Uncle Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment