Friday, January 1, 2010

Concert at Hastings!

About a week or so before this concert I met some of my neighbors... who play the guitar and sing!!! So I went over there one night to visit them (this is how I discovered they play the guitar)... they attempted to teach me how to play the guitar... but I wasn't doing so well! So after staying at there apartment for a couple hours while they had there little band practice and after my apartment slowly drifted in there after a while... they told us about a concert they were having at Hastings the next week and told us that we should go support them... So Lacie, Lindsey, and I went there and it was an excellent concert they put on and I'm looking forward to their next concert and when they become famous!!!

Griffin on the drum... and Joel on the guitar!

Closeup of Griffin playing the drum and singing!

Joel playing the guitar and singing!

I believe this was when they were singing the stalker song! Such a funny song!!!

Griffin learned how to play the guitar like two weeks before their concert and as one of their final songs they had him play the guitar... he played Jason Maraz "I'm Yours"... He did such a great job! I was impressed that he learned to play the guitar that fast!
I can now add going to a concert at Hastings to one of the many college adventures that I have experienced and can't wait for all the many experiences that are to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment