Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Fun!!!

For Christmas this year Karen and Dustin drove out to Utah to come visit us... although we missed Denny and Benita a great deal this year it is so wonderful that Denny is back from Afghanastan and is safe!... Karen looks so cute being pregnant and I can't wait for her to have her baby GIRL!!! cuz the fact is... I'm going to be the best auntie!!! :) Kimberlee had a fun Christmas Eve party where we all gathered and had a wonderful meal, good meal, and spent quality time together! Then on Christmas, mom and dad called me about ten o'clock and watched the last half of Night at the Museum then went and opened presents! I got many wonderful things such as several warm coats and hats to embrace for the cold weather in Logan... some pants... boots... long sleeve shirts... some movies... and time to spend with my family!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment