Sunday, January 3, 2010

Learning to Knit!

On Tuesday, December 28, 2009... Karen and I traveled down to Grandma LaNae's house where we had craft day! While at Grandma's she taught Karen and I how to knit!!! I am so excited to be making slippers... I already finished one slipper and am in the process of making the second slipper... i will post more pictures when I can show the finished product!!! Thank You Grandma for teaching me how to knit so I can pass on the wonderful gift that you possess and have passed onto me... as some quote goes.. "Give a man a quilt, he will go cold again... teach the man to quilt he will always be warm!" ... in this case it would be slippers and now I will never have cold feet thanks to this wonderful talent you have shared with me! Thank you again! I can't wait until our next craft day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment