Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trip to North Carolina... Day 2

Today Benita, Katie (Benita's Mom), and I went shopping!!! We first went to JC Penny, and got some Shampoo and Conditioner on MEGA sale!!! Then went to random clothing stores to get some clothes!!!

Out side of JC Penny there was one of the Crane things that you can get toys out of... So we went to the Carnival!!!
This is Benita at the Carnival!!!


We then went to a shoe store!!! I LOVE SHOES!!! While looking through the shoes Benita and I saw some Wizard of Oz shoes and couldn't help but get a picture of the shoe for my mom because she loves the wizard of oz... and I think Rosa and Gracie ate her Wizard of Oz shoes...

Here's the close up of the Wizard of Oz shoe..

Look mom I found some shoes for you... they may not be the right size... but they say "Holla"

This is where Benita Works...

We took a picture of the theatre... because it looked cool... and since I am flying into New York we thought it would be cool since NYC has Broadway and all theatre stuff.
Look what I woke up to?!? It was a HUGE bug!!!! Ah... yeah... if I really woke up to a bug this big... I probably wouldn't be conscious to be writing about it... We saw the mosquito on our way home from Lunch/Dinner with the missionaries and their friend Jeremy!!! So we took a picture of the mosquito!!!

We then took a picture of a mural on the side of this building... I love when they have these on buildings... they are everywhere!!! So I will have to get more pictures of them!!!

This is me playing with my camera!!! Gotta love humidity... I woke up and my hair was SUPER curly!!! All I had to do was stick a bit of gel in my hair throw some makeup on and was ready to go for the day!!!

We went to Rock-Ola for dinner!!! They have the bomb diggity honey bbq wings... mmmm...

Benita and Brianna (our waitress) were enjoying a roll from Rock-Ola... they were good!!

These would be the wings!!! They look just about as delicious as they taste!!!

Benita finishing off the delicious wings!!!!

My dad wanted a picture of the three of us!! So there is me, Katie, Benita, and Bongo!!!
Bongo doesn't like me so he was getting ready to try and eat me in this picture!!! Luckily... he didn't :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an eventful day! With bugs like that, I dont want to hear about the itty bitty ones in your room... And those wings are to DIE for. Looks like your having a great time... Cant wait to hear from you, and keep updating...

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you can totally tell it was a HUMIDITY day here in NC... BAD HAIR days for all around these parts haha!

    ReplyDelete