Sunday, August 2, 2009

North Carolina ... Day 3

Today we were on our way to church but went to the hospital instead because Benita wasn't feeling well... but don't worry everything is alright!!! We then went and talked to the missionaries at the church... went and got some food at a seafood place... I got popcorn shrimp... it was delicious!!! Benita got jumbo shrimp and clams... they were pretty good... Katie got flounder.. I didn't try that.. but it looked good... After dinner we started working on computer stuff, I blogged as you can see... then the missionaries came over and taught Benita how to have Family Home Evening. We played some uno attack... ate some strawberries and dip... with some quesidilla's and hamburger on the side!!!

So I obviously wasn't doing very well at uno attack!! I ended up with the score of 409!!! Benita used the my house I win rule... totally cheating ... jk benita..

This is Elder Corbin...

and Elder Fulbright...

They are really funny... They aren't fans of just the "smile pose"... so they whipped out some funky pose for the camera.

Then they decided they needed a "smile picture"... they are doing such a good job as missionaries!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Did I totally cheat or what? haha I was just taking after my wonderful mother - n - law that "yearns" with that same house rule :) Had a blast tonight with you and the Missionaries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the missionary doing the Samuel the Lamanite pose or the Nephi pose????? Glad Benita won. House rules Rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both... there's two missionaries.. so they are able to pull of both! :D

    ReplyDelete