Monday, August 17, 2009

While in North Carolina... Benita let me drive Denny's car... hey he wasn't there.. he couldn't do anything to stop it! :D So I was doing really good... made it from Benita's house into Ashboro... we were planning on going to get some Chinese food... but instead we went to get some Japanese food. So I made it to the Chinese food place just fine... then we went up this big hill and the light turned red...

So Benita was making fun of me while I was driving... I think she about peed her pants from laughing at me so hard... So she took my camera and I pulled a face for her... this is how my face was when I got to the light!!! So the light turns green... so I let go of the brake and I roll half way down the hill and I'm screaming the whole time.. good thing no one was behind us... So I lay on the gas but I let the clutch out to slow so I totally peeled out in the intersection!!! It was pretty much awesome!

So after we went and had dinner.. we went back to see if I left any marks... well.. I did! They are pretty much awesome... and I must say they are good skid marks on the road for a front wheel drive car... so Denny... you might need a new clutch and tires on your car!

1 comment:

  1. HaHa!!!! That was probably the most I laughed the whole time you were here... and we laughed ALOT!! lol Great driving skills Yellie! hehehe

    ReplyDelete