Friday, July 31, 2009

Trip to North Carolina

So today I left at 6:30 am to go see Benita in North Carolina!!! My first flight landed in Atlanta then the connecting flight was moved to a couple gates down... so I go down and make sure that it is at that gate and it was scheduled to leave half an hour later so I went to the restroom then went and bought myself a tshirt and a candy bar. I then went back to my gate and they changed the gate again!!! So I stood in line to ask where it went and they told me A3... well apparently according to all the people who work at the airport ... "go to the midsection, take a right, go down the stairs, jump on the train and go to your terminal..." so I didn't know that it was called concourse A so I was like no thats not it... just looking at the signs so I called my mom and was like what do I do they won't help me here!!! She was like just calm down and I finally asked her if it was called concourse... she was all yes... so then I followed the signs went down the escalator... and there was a train thing... so at this point I was talking to Kimberlee... I don't know where I am going... but I am going this way anyway... So as you all may tell... since I am with Benita now... I found my gate!!! So Benita met me at the Baggage Claim and we waited for my bags then we were on our way to get some food and go get my lab top!!!
So on Benita's GPS we were driving down Davis Dr. so I took a picture of it for Karen and Dustin...

So for a graduation present Denny and Benita bought me a labtop that I can use for college!! Thank you so much you guys!!! Denny you are my favorite brother and Benita you are my favorite sister in law!!! Benita helped me hook my computer up tonight with my Microsoft package that I won at operation graduation, and my camera software program...

This is a grill by Benita's house, that we are going to go to sometime this week... according to mom and dad it is very good! :D

I was playing with my camera on my drive to Benita's house and took a picture of the tree's... they are amazingly huge out here... oh and this was before we went up a "mountain" of a hill... inside joke.. guess you had to be there :D

This is Jordan Lake in North Carolina... it is a beautiful lake... my picture doesn't do it justice... mainly because we kinda had to stop on the free way to take a picture... but don't worry... my fast picture taking skills no one even noticed... Benita and Denny go boating on this lake... we would go but we don't know how to drive the boat or get it back on the trailer if we did go boating...

And there was this crazy water tower that was sideways... jk... I'm just too lazy to fix it
Well I will continue my update tomorrow!!!
Much love from North Carolina... Yellie



2 comments:

  1. Yellie - I am so happy that you are here!!! We are going to have a blast this week :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete