Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh what Animals you will see at the zoo...

So I am a little slow in updating my blog... but I am finishing my blog I started while I was in North Carolina visiting my favorite sister n law! We saw so many animals and had soooo much fun... Benita invited the missionaries to come along with us since it was their P-day and had a free day!!! It was such a blast! I love going to different zoo's just to see how different they varie across the USA!!!

Here is the polar bear... we were making noises and the polar bear finally looked up probably thinking if I just lift my head and give them the satisfaction they will leave me alone.. but I got a shot of it!!!

Then there were these penguin things... I think they are called Fippins?... but they were cool and fun to watch!!!

Oh my heck!!! The baboons were so funny to watch!!! I got tons of pictures of them and the crazy things they were doing... but this was my favorite.. This baboon was laying on its back and making all the other baboons groom it and then it stood up and it was a poof ball!!

Then the gorillas were hard to find for a while... we walked to the other window to see if we could see them better over there.. but then the one gorilla went back to the window we were at... It sat and posed for the people on the one side... came and posed on the other side of the window.. then walked up to the wall and kissed it... it was cute!

I LOVE GIRAFFES!!! I waited all day just to see the giraffes!! They are so beautiful!! If I was able to have any pet from the zoo it would totally be a giraffe!!!

Then of course there were zebra's there!! They are pretty awesome too!!

No need to explain this one... the sign should be more than enough explanation :D

hahah... there was this really old ostrich that was losing its feathers and would just walk back and forth in front of the bridge.. take occasional pit stops then go back into its routine.

The elephants were so beautiful... I'm glad that zoo's are able to put the animals somewhat into their natural habitat!

Benita being a crazy helicopter driver... good thing Denny knows how to fix them :D

We caught this baby elephant and all took turns riding it... the missionaries caught it... and pretended it was a motorcycle.. haha.

Benita ridin the elephant...

I couldn't figure out why the elephant wouldn't go... I thought that was how you were suppose to ride the elephants!!

We also found this armadillo... Benita got this one to go even though she was riding it backwards.

haha...

missionaries havin fun at the zoo...

still havin fun :D

Here is Benita's sexy pose...
Me and Benita having fun at the zoo!!!

As we drove up to the zoo there were some rouge elephants!!! Good thing Benita's car was fast and we didn't get involved in the stampede...


Benita had me take a picture of the sign... so we would remember where we parked... E.. for Eagle.. don't forget!!

Me n the missionaries in the zoo... good thing it was a nice panther behind us...

Thanks for takin me to the zoo Benita!!! It was so much fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU PUT THESE PICTURES UP OF ME HAHAHA! It was ALOT of fun!!! I hope you come back soon! I miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete