Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I HATE SPIDERS!!!

So today I was sitting in the basement watching a movie and I feel something on my neck... so naturally I thought... ah spider... then I thought no you're a wimp its just a hair... but then it continued to crawl across my neck and I could feel all of the nasty little legs crawling across my neck! So I tried to move slowly so I could smash it on the floor but it moved to fast so I thought it was in my hair or had gone down my shirt... so I start freaking out and ripping my shirt off to get the evil little creature off of me. So I decided that I was done watching my movie... mainly because I couldn't stand being in the tv room. So I go on with the rest of my day... eat some dinner... go shopping... watched Yes Man up in my parents room... I then take a bath because I felt gross from the day... So I come downstairs and its pitch black... and I start thinking of the spider incident earlier... so I turn on the lights and check all the stairs and just as I turn around the corner to go into my room and flip on the light... and by my door there is a huge spider... so there are some shoes sitting outside my door so i grab one to put on my foot... shake the shoe as hard as I can to make sure there is nothing in there... so i put the shoe on and there is something moving... not entirely sure what it was... nor do I want to know what it was... ick... so I push my door open and jump over the spider to get some suitable shoes that were creepy moving things free and a flip flop to get the spider away from the corner. So I chuck the flip flop and the thing hides under a box and by my hairspray can, so I kicked the box and it came flying at my feet so i scream and jump on the spider... but I wasn't sure if I really got the spider so I just started jumping up and down in the general area I had smashed it just to make sure that it was really dead... then I turn around and look by the shoe and I believe that it was one of those earwig thingies that was in the shoe so I jumped on that one for a while as well... So the picture above is the type of spider I think that it is... I think it was a male because it didn't have the butt thing on it that female spiders do (I was looking on the internet at spider pictures to see what kind of spider it was... I really don't know a bundh of fun facts about spiders)... But it is a male hobo spider which are very poisonous... so mom/dad... we need to spray the basement or I will die from a stupid spider... So I am blogging about the spider because I need to calm my mind before I go to sleep and have spider dreams... I'm just not ready for it yet... but needless to say it has been a spider filled day... and hopefully I don't have another one for at least a week... cuz then I will be at Benita's!

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww I am sorry that you were traumatized by the stupid spider. Hurry up and get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellie: I think you need to see a psychiatrist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your funny mom... good thing i'm going out to Benita's and she can analyze my spider fear... and don't pretend that you wouldn't do the same thing if you were attacked by the spider... and in psychology I learned that fears come from their mothers being afraid of something... yeah I did pay attention in school... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know... usually fears come from some traumatic event that happened in your "development stages" of life. So... with that being said maybe Denny's obessive critter catching affected you :) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you are in our family... so I can prove my point through you :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that my dear sweet parents traumatized me while i was in my "developmental stages" of life by leaving those stupid fake spiders everywhere... now i can never lead a normal life:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I have aquired so much wisdom in my years...I have found that spiders love to be in laundry that is on the floor.

    That should give you motivation to clean your room! Clean room=no spiders/less spiders...which is WAY better than any spider!

    And..you know I am right.

    And another thing...I agree with the "tramatization" because of the plastic spider thing...I am scared of spiders and if there is one in the bathroom I seriously can't go in there. D's response..."grow some cahones and step on it."

    But seriously...clean your room and pick up your laundry and I PROMISE there will be less spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much but my room is clean.. and in the process of cleaning it I am proud to say that I found no spiders... although I might have found like five earwigs I killed them... I have a sense of when spiders are in my room and I do kill them.. it just takes a minute to grow some cahones as dustin says since I am a girl... and get over the initial shock of the enormicity of the spiders in our basement then after I have mapped out how I would exactly like to kill the evil little creature i execute it perfectly... and it dies before it even knew what happened...

    ReplyDelete