Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Swing!

When my family and I went to Cancun Mexico several years ago I bought one of those hammock swing things... so I have had this swing just floating from room to room with me waiting to be hung up and actually used... so my dad put a cover on our deck and he put a place for the swings!!! I am soooo excited!!! So now I sit in my swing everyday soaking up all the enjoyment of the short lived having the swing before I go to college... but hey now i have a reason to come home :D oh and to see mom and dad of course... just kidding... mom and dad come first then the swing!
My dad took this picture to show Benita how warm and toasty it was that day while it was raining where she was.. haha.. we actually had better weather than someone... it was such a nice day and I can sit in my swing and watch what my neighbor kids play basketball on their trampoline acting like they are in the NBA... its pretty cute to watch...

Or I can snuggle with my puppies after work :D This is gracie, rosa was taking snoozin on a pile of blankets as featured below...

2 comments:

  1. did they get my swing hung up too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they did... i'm so glad that you left the swing here.. it makes such a great addition to the deck.. now you can come visit and swing on your swing... it will be a party!!!

    ReplyDelete