Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Family!

Pepe is the foreign exchange student we had stay
at our house last year!!! I am so grateful I got to
meet Pepe, and somewhat adopt him as my younger brother!!!


This year my favorite older brother, Denny, came
home at Christmas time and surprised us all! Denny
is in the army and I couldn't be more proud of him!
I don't have a picture with Benita.. but I love her as well
and am so glad she is part of our family!!!


I love my mom!!! We are so much alike... its scary!
I am going to miss my mom when I head off to college
but I am so grateful for everything she does and has taught me!!!


I love my dad!!! He is the best dad anyone could ask for!
I am grateful for all that he has taught me and has
put up with me the past year being the three musketeers at home!


I love my 2 older sisters! I'm so lucky to have them for sisters!
I can tell them anything, anytime I need! I am glad that
Kimberlee lives close by! I miss Karen.. but she has the
hook ups to go to the beach... so in a way I'm glad she lives in Cali!
I am also grateful they married such great guys... Kai is such
a sweetheart and I am proud of his decision to join the military
and Dustin I'm glad I can pick on you.. Just remember our last
wrestling match when I came to Cali... haha...

I love my family so much!

3 comments:

  1. Hello cutie!... What a wonderful start to a fun blog. I love you and want you to know.. you are my FAVORITE youngest daughter. I am so proud of you getting your Associates Degree in High School. XO Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yellie!! Good luck at college! You will do Great!! By your blog, it looks like you have a great family. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahhh!!! Yellie has a Blog!!! It is just too cute! We look forward to reading your Blog and keeping up with you while in College. You make all of us PROUD!!

    We love you - Denny and Benita

    ReplyDelete