Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jumpin into Freezing Cold Water!!!

After the boat race, everyone decide that they wanted to jump off the bridge into the lake... I was thinking it was going to be this huge drop off.. but it was just a little jump off the bridge...

Everyone was just chillin on the bridge wondering who would be the first to jump in... Brad jumped in first then everyone followed suit... its kinda like when one sheep jumps off a cliff, all the other sheep will follow... however, when one person jumps of a bridge.. everyone jumps off the bridge :)

Makin the first splash!

Lindsey, me, and brad... both lindsey and brad had jumped into the lake.. but since I was fully clothed.. Jeans, tshirt I hadn't jumped in... So I asked Brad if I could push him in the lake and he was like no... I was all you can push me in.. me thinkin that I would run for dear life once i pushed him in... so he agreed. So he climbed over the bar and i was getting ready to push him... So I climbed under the bar and held on ... then pushed him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me in anyways... I jumped a little bit as well... The water was FREEZING!!!!! so I come out of the water and the current catches me as I'm swimming to the edge... current and wet jeans do not mix... so i'm trying to warn everyone that my pants are about to be ripped off by the current ... but I made it out of the lake... pants and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment