Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jell-O Slide

If any of you need any fun ideas for something random to do... A jell-o slide is the way to go! The LDS institute holds an annual jell-o slide on the quad at USU! Once I found out that they were having a jell-o slide... I was so there!
How to prepare for the Jello-Slide
Materials needed - 1 pool full of liquid jell-o water, a large tarp, clothes you can get wet in, lots of people, and a smile on your face!

Step 1: Jump into the pool of jell-o making a huge splash!!!

Step 2: Get a running start....

Step 3: Launch yourself onto the tarp in order to get enough speed

Step 4: Gracefully finish the jell-o slide... get back in line and start the process all over again!


I had so much fun on this jell-o slide... I couldn't get any of my friends to do it with me... but what a great way to meet people by jumping into a pool of jell-o and racing to the tarp!!! it was so much fun and can't wait until next year to experience the jell-o slide all over again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment