Friday, August 22, 2014

Work Life

I have always wanted to work in a physical therapy clinic ever since I can remember. I can hardly believe that I have made it here. I continue to learn everyday, have some pretty awesome co-workers, and I love helping people through their recovery process. 
The crazy bunch that I work with! We helped at the Morgan Valley Marathon this year with being an aide station. I can now say that I participated in a marathon! I didn't even have to run! 

I am so grateful for the opportunities that have been given to me working here. In many ways working here has helped me immensely. Stress free, drama free, and no pain from standing all day! Who could ask for a better place! 

I am going back to school on Monday, in hopes of getting into Weber's Athletic Training Program. It has been an emotional roller coaster getting back into school. I didn't think I would be going back again, but here we are 4 days before school starts and I am a nervous reck. I am greatful for Tyson, my family, and friends who continue to support me and give me the motivation I need. On the plus side though, I am taking a guitar class this round of school and I am pretty excited. I keep telling Tyson I am going to "serenade" him with my love songs. Which right now consist of me just going over rhythms in my book before school starts so my fingers don't hurt. 

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend! I am going to grandma LaNae's house for our girls weekend! I am learning to make our family traditional Christmas stocking! 

Love - Yellie

No comments:

Post a Comment